Looking for a salad sauce without egg? This version is super tasty with lettuce, cucumber and tomatoes or as a cesar salad dressing with fried chicken breast and baguette croutons. Scrumptious!
- 200 ml of milk
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar, lighter
- 2 tsp mustard
- 2 small cloves of garlic
- 2 tsp capers
- 100 gr parmesan, freshly grated
- Olive Oil, approx. 100 – 150 ml
- 2 tbsp yogurt
- 2 dashes of lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- Pour the milk, vinegar, mustard, capers, garlic and parmesan in a tall container and mix with the hand blender to a homogeneous mass.
- Add the oil (approx. 100-150 ml) slowly until the desired consistency is achieved. It shouldn’t be mayonnaise (so not too firm).
- When the desired consistency is reached, stir in the yogurt and lemon juice with a spoon and season with salt and pepper.
- Let the dressing stands a while for the flavors blend even better.