A traditional ceviche of cod with coriander, red onion and avocado perfect for the hot summer days. You might wish to add some chilli to spice it up a little.
- 800 gr cod fillet
- 2 limes
- 2 red onions
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 avocado
- 60 gr rucola salad
- fresh coriander
- bread slices
- 2 cl olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic clove peeled and sliced
- salt & pepper
For the Cod cevice:
- Turn on the oven in the grill position.
- Zest the limes and squeeze the juice.
- Remove skin and bones from the cod fillet and cut into cubes. Immediately marinate in the lime juice and zest, the fleur de sel and the pepper. Leave the fish to marinated at least 10 min.
- Finely chop the red onion. Peel the yellow pepper, the avocado and the tomatoes, then dice them.
- Chop the coriander.
- Wash the rucola salad and cut the stems if they are too long.
- Mix the marinated fish with the diced vegetables, onion and chopped cilantro. Add the olive oil and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper if necessary.
- Arrange the ceviche in deep plates and sprinkle with a few rucola leaves.
For the Garlic bread:
- Slice bread and brush each with olive oil, then place it on a wire rack and grill for 2 min.
- While warm rub the bread with garlic clove