When you don’t feel like cooking this is your answer. A 30 min. tasty ragù that goes with pasta, moussaka, stuffed peppers or zucchini and any combination you think could work for you.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 tbsp garlic infused olive oil
- 125 gr pancetta cubes
- 500 gr minced lamb
- 75 gr jar of caramelized onions
- 80 millilitres marsala
- 1 x 400 gr can chopped tomatoes
- 75 gr green lentils
- 125 millilitres water
- 50 gr grated cheddar cheese
- Heat the oil in a wide, medium-sized saucepan (which has a lid), and fry the cubed pancetta until beginning to crisp.
- Add the lamb, breaking it up with a fork in the bacony pan as it browns.
- Tip in the caramelized onions, Marsala, tomatoes, lentils and water and bring the pan to the boil.
- Cover with the lid and simmer the ragu for 20 minutes stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with the cheese (if using) before serving.