How to make a rather boring ingredient into a delicious simple side dish? Not only is this a yummy vegetable dish, it can also double as a vegetarian chicken nugget! The kids will love placing the cauliflower florets in a large zip close bag, adding a little olive oil, adding the rest of the ingredients and give them all a good toss.
- 7 cups cauliflower florets, cut to bite sized pieces
- 3 to 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 220° C. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray liberally with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Combine the cauliflower and olive oil in a large zip close bag and shake to coat.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bag and shake until coated, pressing slightly to help the breading stick.
- Pour onto the baking sheet and spray the tops of the cauliflower with cooking spray and bake for 20 minutes. Stir the cauliflower and continue to bake an additional 10 minutes. Serve hot.