It’s melon season. This freshness is going to be the delight of your summer lunches! Healthy, tasty and refreshing. Can also be made with Couscous instead of Quinoa and served in melon halves for a lovely ladies’ lunch.
Ingredients (for 4 persons)
- 1 melon (large size)
- 500 gr of cold cooked quinoa
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 courgette
- 8 leaves of fresh mint
- Cut the melon in two and remove the seeds with a spoon. Make melon marbles with a round spoon. Set aside in a fresh place.
- Rinse and dry the cherry tomatoes while removing the stem. Cut in half.
- Wash the courgette and cut into cubes.
- Rinse the mint leaves and chisel finely.
- In a large salad bowl, place the quinoa. Add the tomatoes, the cubes of courgette and the melon balls. Sprinkle with chiseled mint. Mix all the ingredients.
- Season the salad with half a lemon juice and a dash of du olive oil. Salt and pepper according to taste.
Another option: add a few cubes of féta for a creamy touch.