This is a super easy, fail-proof and speedy recipe. You can whip up a cake in no time for breakfast, brunch or tea!
Ingredients (10 slices)
- 2 eggs
- 150 g of cane sugar
- 150 g of sweet melted butter
- 3 bananas cut in round shapes + 1 whole
- 100 g of nuts cut in half and chopped
- 170 g of flour
- 1 full teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 200°C
- Mix all the ingredients with an electric whip during 4 minutes, leave out the whole banana and the brown sugar
- Pour the preparation in the mould.
- Cut the whole banana in 3 to 4 slivers lengthwise and place it on the batter.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Cook for 70 minutes
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before unmoulding. Serve tepid or cold.