This is a easy-to-go wrap for kids’ lunch or family picnic alike and can be whipped up in a moment.
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1/2 cup cubed chicken breast
- 1/4 cup celery
- 1/4 cup halved seedless grapes
- 1/8 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 whole wheat tortilla
- baby spinach leaves
- Whisk together the mayo, mustard, honey, and milk.
- Stir in chicken, celery, grapes and walnuts.
- Lay some baby spinach leaves on the tortilla, layer with the chicken mixture, and wrap it up tightly.
- Cut your wrap in half, and you’re good to go!