Discover an exotic twist to a traditional Italian dessert made with mascarpone, red fruits and ladyfinger biscuits, soaked in prosecco, a sparkling Italian white wine. An elegant and tasty summer dessert.
Ingredients (6 persons)
- 50 gr caster sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- 125 gr Mascarpone
- 20 cl full liquid cream
- 200 gr fresh raspberries
- 30 gr caster sugar
- 20 cl water
- 12 Ladyfinger biscuits
- 15 cl Prosecco
- In a bowl, add the egg yolks to the sugar with a whisk, eventually adding the mascarpone with a spatula.
- Whip the cream and gently add it to the mascarpone cream.
- Pour the mixture into a piping bag fitted with a plain tip and refrigerate.
Directions (raspberry coulis)
- Mash the raspberries with a small mixer. Add the sugar and water and whisk briskly.
- Pass the juice through a sieve to separate the juice from the raspberry pulp.
- Mix the prosecco and half the fresh raspberry juice.
Place biscuits in a bowl and cover/soaking them with the juice.
Prepare the Tiramisu in cocktail glasses: start with a layer of biscuits, then pour some raspberry pulp over it. Add a layer of cream. Continue filling the glasses and ending with a layer of cream.
Let cool for 30 minutes.
- Prune raspberries. Place one half in center of each glass, then drizzle with raspberry puree.