Perfect for a déjeuner sur l’herbe. Combine some fresh herbes de Provence, (thyme, rosemary, marjoram and oregano) to enhances this lemony crème fraîche dip. Serve it with crudités and impress your family with a French touch to your picnic spread.
- 1 (8-oz.) container crème fraîche
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp. herbs de Provence
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Vegetables, for serving
- Using your fingers, crush the herbs de Provence to a powder over a small bowl.
- Stir in the crème fraiche and lemon zest and juice, and then season with salt and pepper.
- Scrape dip into a serving bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve with vegetables.