You can make fruit fools with any fruit soft enough to mash with a fork. Here you can see how to make strawberry or banana fool. The amount of fruit shown for either sort will make 4 small fools.
- 220 gr strawberries
- 2 small bananas
- 25 gr caster sugar
- 1/4 litre yoghurt or double cream
- wedge of lemon
- chocolate drops, glacé cherries, sliced kiwi, biscuits
- Cut the strawberries in half or peel and slice the bananas.
- Put the fruit in the bowl and mash it with a fork until it is smooth.
- Whisk the yoghurt or cream until it is thick and creamy.
- Add this and the sugar to the mashed fruit. Stir them well.
- Pour the fruit mixture into the serving dishes or glasses. Decorate them however you like making suns, flowers or animal faces!