- 400 gr salmon filets
- 4 avocados
- 500 gr mango
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 lemons (juice + zests)
- 1/2 small chili pepper, minced
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 3 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp chives, minced
- Salt & pepper
- Cut salmon into cubes, as well as the avocados and the mangos. Place into 3 different medium-sized bowls, one for each ingredient.
- In a small bowl, prepare the marinade with the olive oil, the lemon juice and zests. Add in the crushed garlic, the minced chili pepper, and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour 2/3 of the marinade over the diced salmon and add in the sesame seeds. Cool for minimum 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Divide the remaining 1/3 of marinade into two and pour evenly over the diced avocados and the diced mangos respectively. Drain the mangos in a sieve to prevent them from being too juicy.
- Set up in the plate directly, using a stainless steel round form, starting with the layer of mangos, then the avocado layer and eventually the salmon one.
- Decorate with some chives on top and serve immediately!