The simplest of recipes, a delicious side dish with minimum effort that can be served with nearly every savoury dish.
Ingredients: (serves 6 -8)
Ingredients (serves 6-8)
- 2 lb. small new potatoes, scrubbed clean, dried thoroughly with paper towels, and quartered lengthwise
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- a bunch of rosmary
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Heat oven to 425°.
- Place the potatoes on an aluminum foil—lined baking sheet, and toss with the oil.
- Season the potatoes generously with salt and pepper, add a bit of rosmary and place them in the oven.
- Bake potatoes, tossing occasionally with tongs, until they are golden brown and crusty and can be easily pierced with the blade of a knife, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove potatoes from the oven, and transfer them to a large serving bowl or platter. Season potatoes with more salt and pepper before serving.