A smashing Valentine’s recipe easy and fast to prepare and sure to make an impact!
- 2/3 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 baked brownies, crumbled into pieces (about 2 cups)
- 2 cups fresh raspberries or dark sweet cherries, pitted
- 1 cup chocolate ice cream topping
- Unsweetened chocolate shavings (optional)
- In a chilled large mixing bowl combine whipping cream, sugar, and vanilla. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until soft peaks form; set aside.
- Divide half of the crumbled brownies between 4 large parfait glasses or water goblets.
- Divide half of the raspberries, ice cream topping, and whipped cream between the glasses, creating layers.
- Repeat layers with remaining brownies, raspberries, ice cream topping, and whipped cream.
- If desired, sprinkle with chocolate shavings.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill up to 4 hours.