A quiche makes an easy, satisfying main course. This colorful carrot-bacon quiche looks and tastes great with a side of dark green vegetables or salad. It is super-easy and super-fast to make.
- 180 gr cream fraiche (1 pot)
- 150gr carrots, coarsely grated
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- some pepper
- ready-made dough (approx. 25×42 cm)
- 80 gr bacon bits
- Mix creme fraiche with carrots and season
- Place dough into a baking tin
- Pour mixture onto dough leaving an approximately 2 cm wide margin free and fold in
- Spread bacon bits onto it.
Bake: 20 minutes in the bottom half of the preheated oven to 220 degrees.