Here is a pizza with a twist. A quick and easy light and soothing delight…
- 1 rectangular fine pizza dough
- 4 slices of skewered ham
- 3 tablespoons of fresh cream
- 12 green asparagus
- 12 glazed tomatoes
- a few snips of chives
- 20 to 30 g of cantal cheese
- Preheat your oven to 200 °C (th. 6-7).
- Wash the green asparagus, peel them and plunge in boiling water from 8 to 10 minutes until they are nice and tender.
- Verify the cooking with the tip of a knife. Pass for a few minutes under cold water to stop the cooking.
- Unroll the pizza dough on an oven plaque covered with baking paper.
- Spread the fresh cream on all the surface and place the asparagus and glazed tomatoes on the cream.
- Cut the ham in thin strips then in big squares and place them on the pizza.
- Sprinkle with chiseled chives and slivers of Cantal cheese, add ground pepper.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes while watching the cooking.
Tip: Serve your pizza with an arugula salad.