These are my son’s favourite. The recipe was given to me by an Japanese-American friend in Paris. We’ll be thinking of you in Istanbul. 😉
- 2 cups all-purpose flour Bio Type 65
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 4 tsp baking powder(1 sachet levure chimique)
- 1/3 tsp salt
- 2 beaten eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 4 Tbsp cooking oil
- Frozen blueberries
- White chocolate chips or 1/2 a bar of Lindt white chocolate chopped up.
- Pumpkin pie spice or Pain d’Epice Spice
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Add pumpkin pie spice with the dry ingredients. Make a well in the center.
- Combine eggs, milk and oil and add this to the flour mixture at once. Stir JUST UNTIL MOISTENED. The batter should be lumpy.
- Spread batter on lightly buttered, hot frying pan. Place blueberries and white chocolate chips on the pancake as soon as you pour the batter into the pan. Flip over when pancakes have a bubbly surface and are dry on the edges.