Red onions can be used in so many dishes. I love them and my kids have started to appreciate their tangy taste in all kinds of salads and dips. Here’s a delicious potato salad recipe with my favorite ingredients: red onions and celery.
- 900 gr small Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 2 ribs celery, minced
- ½ medium red onion, minced
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. dill pickle relish
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp. yellow mustard
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- Put potatoes in a pot and cover with salted water. Bring to a boil over high heat; cook until just tender, about 12 minutes.
- Drain and transfer to a large bowl along with celery and onions.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, relish, parsley, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Add to potatoes along with eggs (optional) and toss. Chill.
nice idea.. thanks for posting..