This recipe dates back nearly 30 years.
A (preciously garded) scribble received from a friend who today is Milano’s integrated communication guru. And since he’s Italian he MUST be good at communication just like the Italians are unbeatable at food and cooking. Well, he has made a business out of his passion, and his business is his life. Music and cooking are just two of his many hidden talents.
I am sure he smiles upon my little blogging attempts of communicating to the world in pink and purple but I know he has a heart of gold and has always encouraged me in my latest projects.
- 500gr torciglioni
- 1 can tomatoes
- 1 tin of tuna in olive oil
- black olives
- green olives
- anchovy sauce
- fry tomatoes in a pan with some oil until dark
- in a second pan fry tuna fish in oil for 3 minutes
- add the olives (cut in circles), capers and anchovy sauce to the tuna fish
- pour tuna mixture into tomatoe sauce and cook for further 10 minutes
- add salt and pepper to taste
- mix with al dente pasta