This recipe is my most popular post on my Expat with Kids blog. It must be good!
- 5 dl whipping cream
- 200gr dark chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 30 gr sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence or 1 little envelop of vanilla sugar
- Mix egg yolk, sugar and vanilla
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler
- Whip the cream stiff
- Add the warm chocolate to the sugar/egg mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Add whipped cream to mixture.
- Fold in the stiffly whipped egg whites carefully.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
I love this recipe!