One of the quickest and easiest recipes you’ll ever make – this smoked salmon and crème fraîche pasta recipe is a dinner party hit. In order to give it an extra green twist just add asparagus.
- 500gr tagliolini
- 30gr butter
- 1/2 small onion
- 200gr smoked salmon
- 200ml single cream or crème fraîche
- black pepper
- Melt the butter and cook the finely chopped onion until it is soft but has not changed colour.
- Add half the smoked salmon, roughly chopped, and the cream.
- Warm gently, then blend together with the onions until smooth.
- Cut the rest of the salmon into thin strips, using kitchen scissors.
- Cook the pasta and avoid over-cooking!
- Drain the pasta and add the salmon and cream sauce.
- Stir thoroughly and add a little fresh ground pepper.
- gently stir in the salmon strips and serve at once.