An express meal full of flavour and zest. For extra texture you can sprinkle some grated cheese on top or add a few slices of goat cheese half-way through the baking.
- 2 zucchinis
- 40cl crème fraîche
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp flour
- 100 gr grated Gruyère cheese
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Cut the zucchini into 1 cm thick circles.
- In a bowl, mix the eggs, flour, salt and pepper. Add the nutmeg and the crème fraîche. Mix everything.
- Add the zucchini rings and mix again.
- Butter and flour a pie dish, gratin or individual pots. Pour the contents of the bowl and bake for 25 to 30 min.
- Serve warm with salad.