It can be served as an appetizer or light meal. Cantaloup, Charentais, Hami or Honey Dew Melons work well for this recipe. An easy, healthy summer soup that tastes refreshing and delicious! Guaranteed to be an absolute hit with ladies lunches and at dinner parties.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 melon
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 green limes
- 125gr creme fraiche
- salt, pepper & tabasco to taste
- 250ml Prosecco (Cava)
- Peel avocado and melon, remove all the seeds and chop into small chunks.
- Mix melon and avocado in blender.
- Add juice of two limes
- Add crème fraîche
- Add salt, pepper and tabasco to taste
- Mix in chilled Cava just before serving
- Decorate with slices of cucumber and serve