A clafoutis with banana and coconut milk is the exotic version of the French popular dessert. This dish is great to finish off the seemingly endless supply of over ripe bananas and with a dollop of Nutella on top the kids will love it!
Ingredients (for 6 persons)
- 2 bananas
- 3 eggs
- 125 gr of blueberries
- 150 gr of flour
- 250 ml of coconut milk
- 50 ml of liquid cream
- 120 gr of powdered sugar
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 60 gr of soft butter
- 1 pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Break the eggs in a recipient and add the sugars and the salt. Beat until the mixture is homogenous.
- Slowly incorporate the flour and the melted butter.
- Add the coconut milk and the liquid cream, then mix.
- Prepare a buttered springform cake mould and powdered sugar, removing the excess.
- Peel the bananas and cut up in round shapes of about 1cm. Place at the bottom of the mould and add the blueberries. Slowly pour the clafoutis dough on the fruit and bake for 40 minutes.
- Allow to cool down totally before tasting.