With summer still under way it seemed a good time to share the recipe. It may seem like an unlikely combination but trust me it’s absolutely delicious!
- 1 melon (Charentais)
- 500 gr cherry tomatoes
- 1 tin chickpeas (about 250gr)
- 2 tablespoons of white balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- little pepper
- 1 bunch of basil
- Halve the melon, remove seeds, and stick the balls out of the melon. Quarter tomatoes.
- Rinse chickpeas, drain, mix with melon, tomato, aceto and oil, season salad.
- Cut basil leaves into fine strips, mix in.