A banana gratin with a twist. A dinner dish your kids will love once their tastebuds have explored the surprising mix of flavours. Also works as a sturdy breakfast before heading out into the cold.
- 4 bananas
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- 4 slices of white ham
- 4 teaspoons of mustard
- 150 ml of liquid cream
- 1 tablespoon of powder curry
- 60 g of grated gruyère cheese
- Ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Melt the butter in a pan.
- Peel the bananas and pan fry them, whole, 2 minutes each side.
- Allow them to cool down for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, spread the mustard on the slices of ham.
- Pour the cream in a recipient, add the curry powder, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Place each banana on a slice of ham (mustard side) and roll them delicately.
- Place in a gratin dish and cover with cream of curry.
- Finally, sprinkle with grated gruyère and bake for 25 minutes until the cheese is nice and golden. Serve warm.