A colourful salad to add a little punch to your day. Light yet filling it is the perfect lunch box take-away for school or work.
Ingredients (for 4 persons)
- 1 kg carrots
- 100 gr green lentils
- 120 gr goat cheese
- 50 ml milk
- 1/2 red onion cut in rings
- 4 tbl spoons of olive oil
- 1 tbl spoon of vinegar
- salt & pepper
- Wash and peel the carrots. Cut them in half or in four if they are large. Place them on a cooking plaque, sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of oil, salt, pepper and thyme. Mix and cook in an oven preheated to 180°C during 30 minutes.
- Put the lentils in a pan, cover with cold water and oil. Salt and allow to cook for 20 minutes. Drain and pour in a salad bowl. Add two tablespoon of oil and one tablespoon of vinegar—allow to become tepid.
- Mix the goat cheese with the milk, pepper and the rest of the thyme to obtain a creamy sauce.
- Mix the carrots with the lentils, add the onions rings. Divide in the plates and pour on the goat cheese sauce. Voilà!