Another elegant, delicious summer salad to serve your family or your friends. The fresher the ingredients the better the taste!
- 1 pound shrimp
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- generous squeeze of lemon (or lime)
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- herb of choice (I used cilantro and basil)
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 pineapple, cored and diced
- 2 small Persian cucumbers, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar (can substitute lime juice)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400º F.
- In a bowl, combine shrimp with olive oil, lemon, garlic, cilantro, basil, salt and pepper to marinate. Pop mixture in the fridge.
- While shrimp is marinating, prepare the pineapple salsa by combining all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Once the salsa is prepared, place the shrimp on a sheet pan. Roast for 8 – 10 minutes, just until pink and cooked through. Flip the shrimp over after about 4 minutes.
- Serve on top of greens, and add any other veggie you wish. This dish is also perfect cold the next day.