This quick and easy shrimp salad makes the perfect light meal or a substantial side salad. It is a great tasting combination of shrimp and plenty of health-promoting vegetables.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 2 pounds boiled or steamed shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 avocados, cut into large pieces
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
- For the Dressing
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Add shrimp, avocado, and onion to a large bowl.
- In a 2-cup measuring cup, mix together ingredients for the dressing. Whisk until well-combined.
- Add dressing to shrimp avocado salad until it has the amount you desire. Serve additional dressing on the side.