Ok, so Broccoli isn’t our favourite food but I do like to serve it for dinner from time to time just for a change. Here is a version that has meet family approval.
Ingredients for the filling (6 persons)
- 100 gr of cooked broccoli flowers
- 1 small carrot (100gr)
- 2 eggs
- 1 dl of milk
- 50 gr of Roquefort
Ingredients for the shortcut crust (it also works with a ready-made good quality pie crust)
- 100 gr of wheat flour
- 100 gr of rice flour
- 100 gr of butter
- ½ tea spoon of herbes de Provence
- ½ tea spoon of salt
- Sieve the three flours, and cut up butter in a salad bowl. Add herbs and salt.
- Mix with your fingertips in order to obtain a sandy texture.
- Pour 1/2 dl of water.
- Knead lightly. Pick up the dough in a ball, wrap it in plastic film and allow to sit for 30 min in the refrigerator.
- Wash and grate the carrot.
- Cut the Roquefort into small cubes.
- In a salad bowl, whip the eggs with the milk. Salt and pepper. Add the carrots.
- Rollout the shortcut pastry dough and apply it in a tart dish.
- Spread the garnish of carrots, broccoli and diced-up Roquefort.
- Let cook for 30 minutes in a 180°C preheated oven.