Monday morning and nothing left in the fridge? The kids lunch boxes have to be packed fast and even though there is nothing else in the cupboard, you’ll always find a box of pasta in an Italian household. Simple, fast and yummy!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 300 gr short pasta (such as penne)
- 250 gr arugula salad
- 300 gr cherry tomatoes
- 80 gr of boiled ham (sliced)
- ½ lemon
- 4 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pinch of brown sugar
- Cook the pasta in salted water until al dente.
- In the meantime, wash arugula, spin dry and pluck little as you like.
- Wash and halve the tomatoes.
- Cut ham into strips.
- Squeeze half a lemon, mix with vinegar and oil and season.
- Drain pasta and mix all ingredients.